|Friday Fives, and a Pizza Post
||[Mar. 21st, 2008|07:21 pm]
1. Did you vote in your most recent applicable election? (If you're not yet old enough, do you plan to vote in the future?)
I vote in presidential elections but often either forget or don't bother with local/state elections
2. Have you ever protested or attended a march?
Once or twice.
3. What political issue is the most important to you?
The economy and the war, which I see as very intertwined.
4. Are you a member of a party in your country? If so, which?
I'm a moderate and have voted both parties before.
5. Do you ever plan to run for office?
The only office I hold is for the KCCG, and I was drafted.
1. Are you a people watcher?
Sometimes, but I have a short attention span.
2. Who do you hang out with?
Outside of the family, I see radcliffe on Wednesdays for craft night, and two Tuesdays a month I see the KCCG group. Other than that, pretty random.
3. Did you work hard this week?
No harder than usual, although from Thursday through Monday I was solo with the kids.
4. How do you show a date a good time?
I don't bring the kids with us.
5. What's your favorite rule to break?
That rules have no exceptions, as long as the exception doesn't become the rule.
I did pizza for dinner, my usual dough recipe but for a change I prebaked the crust for a few minutes before adding the cheese (one I did without the sauce, the other with for the prebake). It browned the crust much better and will probably become part of my usual pizza baking routine. I think I need to reduce the prebake from 5 to 3 minutes. The experimentation continues.