||[Nov. 30th, 2007|10:21 am]
1. What's the most strange thing anyone has ever pointed out to you?
Hard to say. Maybe that I'm an albino. I'm not. Not even close. Just blond and fair skinned. My eyes are green.
2. What's the most obvious thing anyone has ever pointed out to you?
That I have light blond hair. I know, there are reflective surfaces around me.
3. What's the most miserable thing anyone has ever pointed out to you?
That I can be a socially inept dork. This can be pointed out in a good, bad or matter of fact way. They did it the bad way.
4. What's the most extraordinary thing anyone has ever pointed out to you?
Why the sunset looked just like that, from a meteorologists perspective.
5. What's the greatest thing that anyone has ever pointed out to you?
That I had friend who liked to be around me. Being a socially inept dork didn't bother me so much after that. I'll always be grateful to Gwen for that moment back in the dorms.
From the altfriday5:
1. Do you have hobbies? If so, what are they?
Costuming and bread baking.
2. Do you change hobbies frequently, stick with a couple for a long period of time, or something in between?
I'll dabble in something for a bit and leave it, but have a couple of long term hobbies that I stick with for years on end.
3. How did you/do you get into your hobbies?
Bread baking after I started staying at home with the kids, rat and mouse stuff collecting after I had pet rats for awhile.
4. Are your hobbies introverted pleasures (things you do alone) or extroverted ones (things you do with other people or some of each? How so?
People enjoyed getting me rat stuff when I actively collected it (kinda stopped that a couple years ago, since I haven't had rats in many years and it became more clutter than pleasure). I bake bread for the family to consume, but I also bake to share, which is more fun.
5. Are your hobbies distractions from the rest of your life or extensions of it?
The rat and mouse stuff was maybe a distraction mostly due to the clutter, the bread takes time but at least it feeds people.
1. What do you resent?
The lack of control I have over much of my life.
2. What is your most recent occupation?
Stay at home dad, small business owner.
3. What are you presently wearing?
Spider man tshirt and khakis, skater shoes.
4. What presents have you bought?
Nothing really, we don't celebrate Christmas as a religious holiday. But we got a video game for Pari's birthday.
5. Whose presence would you enjoy tonight?