||[Nov. 16th, 2007|10:26 am]
1. What's the last thing you threw away?
I'm cleaning right now, so answers may vary.
2. Have you ever been to Paris?
No, but been to a 1/3 scale replica of the Eiffel Tower in Ohio and Virginia theme parks.
3. What do you stare at?
The computer monitor, usually.
4. What do you hurry for?
The sound of kids either in distress, or quiet for just a little too long.
5. Friday fill-in:
I could have been ___.
A ballerina, but no one wants to see me in tights. Including me. And the lack of any dancing skills compounds the problem.
1. What is one food (or meal) you used to hate but now love?
Cheese on burgers, mustard on stuff, salsa in moderation, guacamole all come to mind.
2. If you had to give up one of your favorite foods (or meals) for good, what would it be, and why?
Goulash, I can just do a pasta that's close enough.
3. Which food seems like it should be healthy and isn't, and do you eat it? Why?
hard to pick one, maybe tsomething like soymilk being higher in calories than you would think.
4. If you were an item of food, personified, what would you be and why?
Mayo on white bread, with vanilla ice cream on the side.
5. You've seen tomatoes and pies used for this purpose... now think of a more inventive item of food one could throw at someone. What is it and why would throwing it at someone be hilarious?
Watermellon, because it's always fun to see someone in traction.