||[Nov. 9th, 2007|10:13 am]
From the altfriday5:|
1. Do you (or if you have them, did you) want children?
I was on the fence.
2. In reference to 1: why or why not?
I've avoided responsibility for a long time, and this is a lifelong commitment. Pets you can get rid of, children are forever.
3. How sure are you or were you of that choice? Why or why not?
I'll just say it was the biggest leap into the unknown I've ever taken.
4. Could you be or could you have been persuaded otherwise (e.g., if your partner(s) felt differently)? Why or why not?
Maybe I could have early on, because it's easy to imagine a life without kids when you have none, but not after having one.
5. Did anyone ever try to persuade you otherwise? If so, tell us a bit about it.
Not really persuade me against, but there was the "start now or never have them" discussion when we were approaching the age that having kids could be a problem (when we were close to 30, because in a few years fertility for women can drop dramatically).
1. Who do you owe?
Lots to the credit cards, $6 to starstraf, everything to my parents.
2. What do you wait for?
Hopefully the right moment.
3. What do you disguise?
The location of the sweets that I'm not supposed to have (Pari has snitched me out before).
4. Tell us a lie:
I remembered to close the container after taking that last bread pic last night, so the spelt boule loaf didn't dry out.
5. Friday fill-in:
I can't get enough of ___.
CSI. I need help.
1. What is something you collect? Why?
Bread baking supplies. Because I use them, most other collections have become irrelevant in my life.
2. If you could make one ice cream flavor, what would the ingrediants be and what would be the name?
OMG CHEESECAKE! would be the name (complete with caps and exclamation point), with real cheesecake and a swirl of probably strawberry and raspberry in it.
3. What can't you go a day without?
Breathing. Even a few minutes without begins to suck real fast.
4. What position do you sleep in? *back, right side, left side, stomch...ETC*
Usually on my side.
5. What is your typical morning routine before work/school?
Stumble out of bed, get the kids fed and dressed, make Pari's lunch, get everyone to school.