|meme of the moment....
||[Aug. 21st, 2007|09:41 am]
1. What are your siblings MIDDLE name?
2. Where is your dad right now?
I assume Virginia, but he could be on a business trip.
3. What was the last thing you said?
"Kiyan, get off my foot."
4. What is something you've learned about yourself recently?
That I'm moving away from old habits and into new ones.
5. What color is your watch?
6. What do you think of when you think of Australia?
Crocodile Dundee and Steve Irwin.
7. When was the last time you went to the washroom?
Maybe around 8am.
8. Who is the last person you talked to in person?
9. Are you close to your mom?
Yes, although we don't talk every day. Most of it is telepathic. Somehow, she just knows things.
10. Where does your best friend work?
she's self employed.
11. What is your least attractive feature?
maybe my slight extra weight.
12. What color are your pants?
13.Do you have a roommate?
Wife and 2 kids. I think that counts. Plus the iguana.
14.Do you prefer paper or plastic?
15. What color is your bedroom flooring?
16. Do you have a chair in your room?
not in the bedroom.
17. What time of day were you born?
around 8am if I remember the certificate right (too lazy to look it up).
18. Do you know anyone engaged?
Yes, just found out an acquaintance at the fabric store is engaged.
19. What's your favorite number?
20. Do you watch porn?
nearly impossible with the kids around
21. What color is your mom's hair?
dark brown with a bit of sliver
22. Do you have a dog?
23. Where did you live in 1987?
24. What happened to you in 1993?
I met my future wife.
26. Do you remember singing any songs as kids?
27. When was the last time you went swimming?
Wading pool a few months ago, actual swimming even longer. Maybe Memorial Day weekend.
28. Has your luggage ever gotten lost?
No, but maybe delayed slightly.
29. When was the last time you talked to one of your siblings?
30. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
a weeklong camp in 6th grade
31. Do you play an instrument?
I play the radio. and i knew a few songs on a 6 hole flute, but I'm just playing by numbers.
32. Have you ever thought it would be cool to smash a guitar?
33. Do you like fire?
in a secure place, sure.
35. Are you allergic to anything?
penecillian, many things that bloom
36. When was the last time you cried?
rubbing my eyes while cutting onions. i don't cry during grief usually, but i have during anger and often during laughter.
37. What kind of shampoo do you use?
generic dandruff, followed by massive amounts of conditioner for the flowing blond locks.
38. Have you ever been to jail?
only on a tour as a kid.
39. Were you popular in high school?
no, but i got along well with people.
40. Did you take science all four years of high school?
41. Do you like butterflies?
yes. my daughter was named after one.
42. What is the last book you read?
I reread a Dresden Files book, number 5 if I remember right.
43. Do you like Coke or Pepsi more?
Pepsi, but I switched to diet so Coke Zero is preferred, although vanilla coke zero is even better.
44. What is one thing you miss about your past?
45. Did you ever see the school nurse?
only a few times when I had a fever.
46. Have you ever wanted to be a teacher?
maybe, but it'd have to be the right subject, and preferably college. although I've heard teaching at an all boys school is easier.
47. What is one thing you've learned about life?
that good friends are like a reliable flashlight. they always shine, always help, and never let you down. if they do, you just smack them with your hand repeatedly to see if you can get any more life out of them, then throw them behind the couch. wait, that metaphor took a strange turn.
48. Are you jealous of anyone?
I have been, but as I get older I began to see that no one's life is perfect, so I enjoy what I have and don't worry about jealousy. But I do want that dune buggy down the street.
49. Is anyone jealous of you?
I think a person or two has been jealous of the fact that I'm in a stable relationship. But they were pretty messed up.
50. When was the last time you were on an escalator?
San Diego, about 2 weeks ago.