||[Sep. 19th, 2002|05:32 pm]
01. Your live journal "user name" & what it means:
verminiusrex, bastardized latin for "King Rat"
02. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest) how well does your livejournal represent who you actually are?
maybe an 8
03. How much about your life do you post to lj?
Most of the interesting stuff and a whole lot of the dull stuff.
04. Is there anything you refuse to post about?
Stuff that isn't mine to share or that would compromise our agents in the field
05. On a scale of 1-10 how interesting do you think your own journal is to others?
8 to friends and urban family, probably a 3 to anyone else
06. From who/how did you find out about lj?
07. Has anyone ever joined lj because of you?
not just because of me, but I am a member of the group that persuaded them to join
08. What proportion of your posts are friends only?
maybe 10-15%. I went through a phase were most of my entries were friends only no matter the content, I don't know why
09. What is your favorite interest on lj?
gothic or photo related, although I don't really keep up with any group
10. Has anything on lj ever caused you to establish, rethink, or even change your belief or position on something?
When I was subscribing to a parent group it made me think more about how people treat parenthood differently.
11. How often do you respond / comment on other peoples journals?
Usually on a daily basis.
12. Do you prefer to write in your journal, read other journals?
13. Have you ever had something mean said to you or been stalked, harassed, or got into an argument/flame war on lj (or did it to someone else)?
14. Have you ever banned someone from your journal?
15. Who are your favorite lj friend(s) and why?
radcliffe, dormer, and adammaker because they got me through the first few months of parenthood and being a stay at home dad. geekmom is my spouse, so she is favored above them all, of course.
16. How many of your LJ friends have you actually met?
17. Of all of the people on lj you know of, who is the most like you?
18. Why are you most likely to add someone to your friends list?
they are a friend or they interest me.
19. Do you automatically add friends to your journal if they add you first?
20. What is the most likely reason you wouldn't add someone to your friends list?
they are psychotic or bore the hell out of me
21. Is your "significant other" on lj?
22. Have you ever wanted to meet someone on lj?
yes, the net goth crowd. they would be fun at a bluebuddha party