||[Sep. 29th, 2006|08:42 am]
1. What's the last thing you broke?
Tripped the circuit breaker making breakfast. Apparently vent hood, toaster oven and hot water kettle are on the same circuit.
2. What's the most expensive thing you've broken?
Probably a car I totalled.
3. Do you consider yourself clumsy or graceful?
Not very graceful, but not the clumsiest.
4. How much money do you have in your wallet right now?
None, although I have enough plastic to cover me.
5. Someone asks for change while you're walking down the street -- what do you do?
Shake my head and keep moving on, unless they are asking for change for a dollar for the meter. Then I may help if I have quarters.
1) What TV show(s) do you find yourself watching the most?
Project Runway, Mythbusters, several series
2) What if any TV shows do you own on DVD?
Buffy, Angel, Smallville
3) Can you name your favorite TV show theme song (I would encourage you to make a phone post and sing it to us)?
4) Have you ever been on TV and if so for what?
Maybe in the background pan for a minor news item.
5) What is your favorite YouTube video (feel free to post a link)?
Haven't really looked too much, although the Diet Coke and Mentos explosions are usually fun.