|X-Mas meme snagged from rougewench
||[Dec. 12th, 2005|12:07 am]
1. Do you have a real or fake Christmas Tree?
Neither. We don't celebrate Christmas at our house, but we do join family in KC and they have a tree. Don't know if it's real or not, didn't look when we were there last night.
2. Do you put up Christmas lights on the exterior of your home?
Nope. Not many in the neighborhood do either.
3. What's your favorite Christmas song/carol?
"We Three Kings" sung in a deep voice is kinda cool.
4. What do you like better turkey or ham?
Personally ham, because turkey is easy to screw up.
5. Do you open up any Christmas presents on Christmas Eve?
We used to open them after midnight mass at my parent's house.
6. Have you ever been Christmas Caroling?
Not since gradeschool.
7. What was your most memorable Christmas gift(s) that you received?
Strangely enough, I remember a pair of ugly burnt orange socks I got around 1976ish, which I never wore but they hovered around my sock drawer for years.
8. What's your favorite Christmas movie?
9. Have you ever built a real Snow-Man?
Yes, but not recently.
10. Have you ever peeked into a present and found out what it was before Christmas?
Yes, but not since I was in my teens. Maybe rattled a few boxes in my 20's.
11. What is on the top of your Christmas tree?
12. Do you own a Santa hat?
13. When was the last time you had your picture taken with Santa Claus?
Maybe 2-3 years ago, with my sister at JC Pennys.
14. Have you started your Christmas shopping yet?
Not yet. I'll only get a few token items for the general gift exchange.
15. Do you put candy canes on your Christmas Tree?
No, they go in my mouth. Christmas trees don't eat them fast enough.
16. Who is hardest person to buy for?
My parents. They have everything they need or want, and spoil us all shamelessly (they refer to it as giving us our inheritance while they are still around to see us enjoy it.)
17. Who is the easiest person to buy for?
Pari or Kiyan. They like anything.
18. How old were you when you realized Santa was imaginary?
I don't know, maybe 7 or so. I don't know if I ever really belived in him.
19. What does your morning of Christmas routine consist of?
Going over to my aunt's house in KC with the extended family, watch kids get many gifts.
20. Egg nog?
Love it, Soy Nog is the best though. Same taste, not as heavy.
21. What do you want for Christmas this year?
Financial security for the family. Hope the new business helps with that.