|Friday Fives, part two...
||[Dec. 9th, 2005|05:08 pm]
From the altfriday5:|
1. How good are you at arriving on time? Why or why not?
Usually pretty good. For a regular event I usually arrive on time.
2. Does it bother you when other people are late? Why or why not?
Depends on how late and who they are. A coworker who is always a few minutes late but works hard and stays late doesn't bother me, a slacker arriving late all the time annoys me at work and socially.
3. What's the most that you've ever been late (i.e., in terms of time)?
No clue. Months or years on certain home improvement projects.
4. What's the most important thing that you've ever been late for?
I've actually missed a final exam before.
5. Have you ever been, you know, late? Or, if that's not biologically possible for you, has anyone you've been involved with been, you know, late?
I've run late before, but usually no more than a few minutes. With the kids, sometimes we run really late but most people are very understanding.
Focaccia bread on the second rise, will be in the oven to bake shortly. One will become bread topped with an egg wash and salt, the other will receive pizza toppings halfway through baking.