||[Dec. 9th, 2005|08:08 am]
1. What did you want to be when you grew up?
2. Did you follow through? If not, what happened?
Still working on it. I needed more life experience before I could really write.
3. Is your life turning out the way you thought it would when you were a kid?If not, is it better or worse?
No way. Not worse really, just never expected to be a stay at home dad.
4. Paradoxes aside, if you could time-travel back to when you were 10 years old, what would you tell your 10-year-old self?
Nothing I told myself would really do any good, so why bother?
5. Do you think the child you were, would like the adult you've become?
Hard to say. I don't think the child would dislike the adult, at least, but there isn't much flashy about my adult self that would impress the child, Except my costume making skills, maybe.
1. What's on your feet?
2. Turn to your right -- what do you see?
A cluttered bookshelf.
3. What is the last thing you ate?
A bite of banana muffin. Last night it was the focaccia bread.
4. What can you smell right now?
Nothing, I have the winter in my nose and throat right now.
5. Do you wear hats?
Only a warm winter hat when it's really cold, or my Spider-Man baseball cap to camoflage messy hair.