||[Mar. 11th, 2005|11:24 am]
1) What was your favorite toy as a child?|
Probably whatever stuffed animal I carried around all the time, which were a succession of 2 dogs and a monkey (I still have the monkey, as it was the last in the chain.)
2) What is your favorite toy now that you're "grown up"?
My digital camera.
3) What is the most dangerous toy you had growing up?
Butterfly knives. I don't know how I managed to avoid cutting my thumb off.
4) What is the most dangerous toy you have now?
Renfaire. It's even more of a money sink that the photography, and is only for a couple times a year, but I still enjoy it.
5) What one toy do you wish you had/have?
Dune buggy, street legal. If I found a good one for under a grand, at least I'd be tempted.