||[Feb. 6th, 2004|10:01 am]
1. What's the most daring thing you've ever done?
Become a parent.
2. What one thing would you like to try that your mother/friend/significant other would never approve of?
Drive in a demolition derby.
3. On a scale of 1-10, what's your risk factor? (1=never take risks, 10=it's a lifestyle)
Five. I'm not a big risk taker in common stuff like travel, but I don't freak out about driving in the snow like some people.
4. What's the best thing that's ever happened to you as a result of being bold/risky?
5. ... and what's the worst?
Being visited by the police about the stolen smoke detectors in the dorm. This is before I fully understood the difference between "risk taking" and "stupidity". (I was 19)