|basement progress report....
||[Sep. 23rd, 2010|08:56 pm]
My plans to get more done in the basement were put off by the compost run, and the following exhaustion. But tonight I took out the drill and stud finder, put two eyelets in the wall, moved two screws going down through the top of the screen frame to the right location (where they go through the eyelets in the wall to hold it up and tight), and with Pari's help (needed someone to lift a touch on the far side of the screen) I now have the 6'x10' screen rehung in the basement. I was going to wait until I put a shelf board on top, but I figured screw that, I'll just do it in place tomorrow if I bother. |
So tomorrow involves a run to some place with wire covers, so I can cover up the speaker cord coming from the front and center speaker (mounted above the screen) running to the system behind all the seating about 20' away. I'll see who has wire covers, possibly Radio Shack. I may even hang speakers and work on wiring tonight, since Marz helped me get the components wired together.
The tv room is so close to being done. After it's completion, its' just the stairwell and landing to deal with.