|50 Book Challenge...
||[Jun. 29th, 2010|08:36 am]
Kiyan once again found my shampoo and dumped the whole bottle into the sink for finger painting. I'm thinking that a series of small bottles would at least minimize the damage, or just always remember to put it out of reach (thought I had, forgot after my shower). I wonder if I could just get a bunch of packets, but that just means he'd be able to find and spread the packets all over the house for a new kind of mayhem.|
The kids go to camp in about 30 minutes. At that time I take Pari's 4H enrollment form for the county fair to the extensions office, jump the VW and drive it over to the mechanic to have the oil and engine light issues addressed, after walking home in the heat I have enough time for breakfast before the rest of my rushed day including time with one of Kiyan's clinicians and Pari's piano lesson.
And now for the 50 Book Challenge update
50 Book Challenge
1. Agents of Light and Darkness, Simon Green, 240 pages
2. Nightingale's Lament, Simon Green, 256 pages
3. Iorich, Steven Brust, 320 pages
4. Hex and the City, Simon Green 256 pages
5. Paths Not Taken, Simon Green 262 pages
6. Sharper Than a Serpent's Tooth, Simon Green 247 pages
7. Hell to Pay, Simon Green 264 pages
8. The Unnatural Inquirer, Simon Green 265 pages
9. Just Another Judgement Day, Simon Green 263 pages
10. The Stepsister Scheme, Jim C Hines 344 pages
11. Changes, Jim Butcher 440 pages
12. Goal Motivation and Conflict:The Building Blocks of Good Fiction, Debra Dixon 164 pages
13. Deatstalker, Simon Green 523 pages
14. Beguilement (The Sharing Knife, Book 1), Lois Mcmaster Bujold 384 pages
total 4612 pages
Oooh, the Sharing Knife series is SO GOOD!