|Samurai Moo Progress Report, Day 2
||[Jan. 12th, 2009|10:24 pm]
Not quite as much progress as I was hoping, but some. I cut out the collar and cuff material, and then some. One thing I hate about doing the long pieces for collar and cuff is that it's easiest to use the selvage as a reference point, so you use a long length of fabric. This time around, since I was just cutting black twill, I decided to cut a whole bunch. So now I have 13 pieces of 5" wide, 8' long pieces of black twill that work perfect. I'm covered for the next several projects. |
I was hoping to get something sewn tonight, but I doubt it, so the collar and cuff cutting may be it. At least I made some progress.
And the loaf using the wild yeast is rising nicely, it'll go in the oven in about an hour.